Join Us • Aesus
WE ARE HIRING!!!
The main responsibility of the technician in the validation/quality control department is to ensure that the machines comply and meet customer needs and expectations. The technician must therefore work “hands on”, make adjustments and perform factory acceptance tests (FAT), before the machines can be sent to customers.
*The technician works on new machinery. The parts are machined in-house and the machines are mechanically and electrically assembled in-house.
- Permanent position. Full time (40h/week);
- Day shift; Possibility of flexible hours and finishing earlier on Fridays;
- This position may occasionally require travel to clients depending on the needs of the department;
- The candidate must have an open willingness to do overtime as needed;
- Benefits (life insurance, disability, health and dental, etc.) and pension plan;
- Good working environment (AC in summer, very clean factory, Aesus shirts provided, etc.).
- Degree in Electro-mechanics of automated systems, Industrial Mechanics or any other similar degree;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of mechanical and electrical;
- Must be able to understand technical drawings, able to work with a caliper and micrometer, able to think quickly and have good ideas on how to resolve problems;
- Bilingual – French/English (asset);
- Experience with packaging machinery (asset).
Other Aesus Positions
Below is a list of other positions at Aesus that we are always looking to fill. Do not hesitate to send us your resume if you think you can make a difference. It doesn’t matter if you are a newly gratuated student with little experience or an experienced worker, all profiles are welcome at Aesus!!
- Field Service Technician (travel involved, passport needed)
- Mechanical Assembler
- Electrical Assembler
- CNC Machinist
- Conventional Machinist
- Receiving/stock room Clerk
- Machine Operator
- General Worker
- Mechanical Designer
- Electrical Designer
- PLC Programmer
- Project Manager
- Office support positions in various departments (purchasing, sales, service, accounting, etc)
Aesus also welcomes students/interns all year round so don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you are looking for an internship.